Stainless Steel Wool and Products
LIH FENG JIING 's stainless steel wool AISI 434 is used by the most important car and motorcycle silencer manufacturers for its acoustic insulating properties and resistance to high temperatures and.
Stainless steel wool should be used when corrosion has to be avoided. It also withstands to high temperatures (up to 850 °C) common in industrial processes and it is resistant to abrasion. Stainless steel wool is not inflammable.
- Exhaustion systems for combustion engines.
- Insulating applications (temperature and sound), effective replacement for asbestos.
- Filtering techniques (liquids and gases).
- Rolls and mats for conveyer and transport systems during glas manufacturing processes.
- Special cleaning processes with chemicals.
- Common renovation, cleaning and polishing activities where corrosion must be avoided.