Stainless Steel Twisted Rope
- Excellent Sound Absorption
- Excellent Heat Insulation
- Corrosion Resistance
- Effectively Prevent the Dispersion of Fiber.
- High Stable Chemical Properties and Shock Resistance.
- SUS 430 (W.Nr.1.4016): 840°C
- SUS 434 (W.Nr.1.4113): 850°C
- SUS 446 (W.Nr.1.4762): 1000°C
- Diameters: Available from 5mm to 8mm
- Related Products
Stainless steel wool is made by shaving process with uniform quality which withstand temperatures up to 1000 degree C. The stainless steel wool could be made into various products, such as stainless steel wool needled mat/felt, stainless steel wool twisted rope and stainless steel wool preformed pipe and parts, etc.
Stainless steel wool needled mat is made by needle punching a continuous web of stainless steel wool 434. This needle process compresses, compacts and makes the stainless steel filaments thick and obtain extra strength and density. Stainless steel wool needled mat can be wrapped around perforated pipe or place in other areas of the muffler to resist heat, attenuate the sound and avoid the leakage of other filling materials.
Stainless steel wool preformed parts made of stainless steel wool 434 and 446, realized in any weight and sizes according to customer’s specification.
- Files Download