H-INSULATION BOARD 400℃
H insulation board is the use of a variety of calcium silicate components of inorganic minerals, with lightweight materials and inorganic, organic fiber reinforcement, produced by high pressure oxygenation chemical crystallization, 100% non-asbestos.
- Thermal insulation: low thermal conductivity, good insulation;
- Flatness: uniform thickness, good flatness;
- Pressure resistance: high density, excellent pressure strength;
- Processing: cutting, drilling easy;
- Stability: temperature up to 400 ℃, very low heat shrinkage;
- Environmental protection: 100% non-asbestos, the human body and the environment will not be dangerous.
|※We also serve customized standards, welcome to give us inquiry.|
- High temperature and high pressure equipment with heat;
- Food machinery.
- Related Products
- Files Download