Fiberglass Roving and Products
Fiberglass roving and products are made of continuous fibers. By special process with the designed nozzle, the strand can be separated into individual filaments, weight and packed according to customer’s requirement, especially is suitable for the muffler with the complicated design.
Fiberglass roving after texturized, has good acoustic absorption, with different materials, the continuous fiberglass roving can operate from 650° C up to 800° C.
Texturized fiberglass roving can be directly injected into a muffler, plastic bag, and non-woven or winding around the perforated pipe and made into perform parts.
- Muffler filling for power sport vehicles(motorcycles,snowmobile and ATVs).
- Industrial silencers.
- Acoustic and thermal insulation application.
Fiberglass Roving and Products could be classified as :
- E1/E glass roving 650°C
- E2/E3(ECR) glass roving 730° C -750°C
- Basalt roving 750°C
- E4/Advantex glass roving 780° C -800°C
- Fiberglass roving mat 650° C-800°C
- Fiberglass roving preformed parts 650°C-800°C